CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Finally some results!!

Dr. Michael called today with the results from Janey Beth's blood work. She does have all of the components to her white blood cells needed to actually make antibodies, but for some reason right now they are not doing their job. This is why her IgA and IgG levels are low. Her body did respond to the Pneumoccocal (sp?) vaccination she received as an infant, but it did NOT to the tetanus vaccination. The doctor said that was odd and could be a glitch in the blood work, so we are going for a tetanus shot tomorrow. When we go back on November 19, we will see if her body responded to this vaccination. Please pray it does because I asked what we would do if it doesn't, and Dr. Michael said we would cross that bridge if it presents itself. I don't really know what that means. She WAS encouraged by these results, but JB doesn't have a definite diagnosis besides the IgA Deficiency. Because of this the doctor cannot definitely say she will outgrow all of these deficiencies. We are going to take it one day at a time with JB, stay on the Biaxin and do regular checks on her levels. We are NOT going to do any special treatments unless she starts getting sick more frequently. The upcoming cold and flu season will be a test to her body, but I am confident that she will "pass" with flying colors!!! Thank you all so much for your prayers. We truly felt them these past 2 weeks during the waiting.

6 comments:

ThemDangBuckleys said...

YEA!!!! We have really been thinking about yall lately...I completely understand some of what you have been going through, as we have been going through those times of uncertainty with John Paul as well. I hope everyone is doing well and we miss yall so much!

Leigh Ann said...

Good news! We'll continue to pray. We miss all of you!

Candace said...

im sooo glad!! We are still praying..and will miss going through the flu season without our twin jb...im sure there will be many text messages saying, "we are headed to the pediatric clinic":)Ha, LOL, C

Emory said...

HEY!!!! I know it has gotten long and we have even had it cut. Tell JB she can come leave with me and Graci. We miss yall so much!!! I know things are crazy...I pray they clam down soon for yall!! Love all you McRae's dearly!!

Unknown said...

This is Mike Munger,

I'm trying to get in touch with Chris McRae from Bay Springs, MS. I hope this is his family. Please let me know. mungeremt@gmail.com

You have a beautiful family!

Anneke Sergio said...

Here is a great herbal doctor who cured me of Hepatitis B. his name is Dr. Imoloa. I suffered Hepatitis B for 11 years, I was very weak with pains all over my body my stomach was swollen and I could hardly eat. And one day my brother came with a herbal medicine from doctor Imoloa and asked me to drink and I drank hence there was no hope, and behold after 2 week of taking the medicine, I started feeling relief, my swollen stomach started shrinking down and the pains was gone. I became normal after the completion of the medication, I went to the hospital and I was tested negative which means I’m cured. He can also cure the following diseases with his herbal medicine...lupus, hay fever, dry cough, diabetics hepatitis A.B.C, mouth ulcer, mouth cancer, diarrhoea, liver/kidney inflammatory, eye cancer, skin cancer disease, malaria, chronic kidney disease, food poisoning, parkinson disease, bowel cancer, bone cancer, brain tumours, asthma, arthritis, epilepsy, cystic fibrosis, alzhemer's disease, acute myeloid leukaemia, acute pancreatitis, Addison's disease back acne, breast cancer, allergic bronchitis, Celia disease, bulimia, congenital heart disease, cirrhosis, constipation, fungal nail infection, fabromyalgia, (love spell) and many more. he is a great herbalist man. Contact him on email; drimolaherbalmademedicine@gmail.com. You can also reach him on whatssap- +2347081986098.

Reply