CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Home Sweet Home...almost

As all of you know the McRaes have moved to Winona! We spent our first night in our new house this past Saturday. Thanks, MayMay and PaPa, for letting us stay those 13 nights with ya'll while we painted! I hope to post some pics of the new house soon. Hopefully some before and after. We have had many, to say the least, unexpected things come up, and we should have expected it with a house that is over 100 years old. The latest is a flea infestation in the house, and the pest control lady, yes, lady, is coming to bomb the house tomorrow morning. Many of you know that I am constantly saying "But it will be ok", and that is the attitude I am trying to have. All in all it IS going to be ok. The house is huge, and we lose Emmy Lou about 25 times a day. She and Janey Beth love to start at one end of the house and run full speed down the hallway to the other end. I do love being in town with my family. We have been able to see my parents everyday, and Sara Glenn has been with her cousins since we got here. I know many of you travel through Winona on your way to other places, and our bathrooms are always available for a pit stop. haha We would love to see our sweet friends that I miss SO MUCH from Tupelo, so stop by anytime! Our new address is: 417 Summit St., Winona, MS 38967 home # 662-283-2208.

1 comments:

Leigh Ann said...

WE MISS YA'LL SO MUCH! I was just thinking yesterday how sad your house up the hill looks:( But, I'm glad you all are getting settled in Winona. I should have know you'd have lots of excitement like FLEAS!