CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, July 31, 2008

Tennis Anyone?

Wednesday night Sara Glenn and Sissy went to play tennis. Sara Glenn was so excited to spend some one-on-one time with Hattie Frank, and they had a really good time. SG's tennis game has improved alot, and she hit some great shots. Afterwards they went to get ice cream at Sonic, rode around listening to music and watched movies until 1:30 in the morning at MayMay's house. What a fun night!

You have to look the part!

On their way to play!


As JB would say, "You can do it, Sara Glenn!" She hollers that at all of my parent's tennis matches.haha

1 comments:

Emory said...

Ha....I know and soon Graci and JB will be calling each other all the time! I like the pics of the tennis game makes me think of when I played at the beach...I am sure SG could teach me some moves.