CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, August 4, 2008

Go Jaguars!!!!

Last Saturday night we hosted our first J.Z. George Football Coaches Cookout. All of the coaches were able to come and even the principal and his wife. We had a blast, but I forgot to get out my camera until the very end. I didn't get a picture of Coach Daves and his wife or the principal, Coach Gant, and his wife. I did manage to get some pics of Dicenzo Miller, who Chris has hired, in rare form. For those of you who don't remember Dicenzo, he played football at MS State from 1998-2001. He is at our house all the time, and JB calls him her "buddy". I told him I was going to print off the picture with him in one of JB's hats and get him to autograph it for us. haha Chris is very blessed to be surrounded not just by great coaches but also great men. We look forward to a great season at J.Z. George!
GO JAGS!!!!

Such a blackmail picture! haha

The infamous Abercrombie and Fitch model, Coach Queen

Defensive Coordinator Coach Bobby Bass and his wife, Tiffany

If you can't win with this staff, we give up!!!

0 comments: