CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, August 15, 2008

Dancing Girl!

Janey Beth had her first dancing class yesterday at Miss Claire's School of Dance in Winona. Miss Claire and her mother who passed away several years ago taught my mom, my sister and me dancing! Wednesday JB got a special treat...She got to spend the whole morning with her MayMay and Momma all by herself! We took her to Greenwood to get her "tapping" and ballet shoes and leotards. We even took her to the Illuvian (sp?) Hotel downtown for a very fancy lunch, and she was great! She of course wore her tap shoes and leotard the rest of the day, so hopefully we don't have to refinish the hardwood floors anytime soon! She was slipping and sliding all over the place and thought it was hilarious. I don't really know how Miss Claire is going to do it with 10 of them in tap shoes at the same time. haha As you can see from the pics, dancing is definitely going to be her thing.


1 comments:

Leigh Ann said...

Janey Beth, I like your leotard! Have fun dancing. I miss you. Love, Charlotte