CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, August 18, 2008

NO TEARS!!

Today was Janey Beth's first day of three year old preschool at Moore Memorial United Methodist Church. Her teacher's name is Ms. Barbara, and the class has 8 girls and 1 boy in it. It took 30 minutes last night to pick out what she was going to wear, but it sure made getting dressed this morning a lot easier. We have been talking about how much fun school is because she tends to cry when I leave her anywhere. That does amaze me since she is so outgoing and independent, but she is very attached to me. I was so relieved this morning when I saw how excited and confident she was about going to preschool. She marched up those steps, hung up her backpack and sat in her chair without so much as a whimper! YEAH!!! She even gave me a hug and a kiss, and then whispered, "Remember I get Old McDonald's chicken nuggets, french fries and a sweet tea if I don't cry" I did forget to mention that I bribed her! haha

3 comments:

Leigh Ann said...

What a big girl! McDonald's always helps:)

Rena said...

Love that it's "Old McDonald's" chicken nuggets.

Emory said...

I am so glad that you are just a phone call way!! What a BIG girl JB is becoming!!!