CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, August 17, 2008

Visit to Tupelo

Yesterday I went to Tupelo to clean our house and more importantly have lunch with all of my friends that I miss so much. We ate at Atlanta Bread Co. which was pretty good except that my food tasted like hot lava!! I am NOT a fan of spicy foods, and this pasta was very spicy yesterday. I honestly didn't care where or what I ate as long as I got to see everyone, and I did. Jane Clair, Leigh Ann, Candace, Whitney, Marty and Sarah were able to come. Emory, Adam and Graci stopped by the house on their way out of town, so I could visit with them a while. It was a great day, and Sarah and Candace helped me get the house all fresh and clean again. Then Sarah and I headed to the much missed mall for some much needed shopping for our new house. It was so much fun, and I plan on visiting alot more!!!

2 comments:

Leigh Ann said...

It was great to see you! Come back soon.

Bridget said...

Hi Amanda. Miss you! Finally got my blog up. chriscarterfamilyblog.blogspot.com