CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, May 25, 2008

Congrats, Rachel!

My first cousin, Rachel, graduated from Winona High School this past Friday and we all went to Winona for the festivities. We had a supper at my grandmother's (GaGa's) house before graduation that night and another supper on Saturday night. It was a great weekend with all of my mom's family, and we are so happy for Rachel and wish her the best at Mississippi State next year.



My mom and her brother John who wanted to have his picture first on the blog (HA, John)



Rachel and JB before graduation



Sara Glenn and cousin Lexie after swimming all day at the Country Club



Rachel and her boyfriend Will



Janey Beth and cousin Lela



GaGa, Aunt Jeri, Michael, Hattie Frank, Momma, Uncle John



My mom's brother, Uncle George, he looks scary but really isn't



My mom and my sister, Hattie Frank



Uncle Jerry/Graduate's Dad/Mayor of Winona



Cousins Adams and Butler

0 comments: