CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Little Lou Lou


Emmy Lou we thought was going to be our quiet, reserved, laid-back, observant child. HAHAHAHA!!!! My Momma and I think she is going to be the most strong-willed of the three. Please add me to your prayer list now especially if you have met our middle child Janey Beth. I honestly do not think there is another child more determined or stubborn than her, so if little Emmy Lou is anything like JB, we need lots of prayers and patience. Emmy Lou is not walking yet, but who needs to walk when you can crawl as fast as her! She also has her own yelling language. I think it's because she fears she might not be heard if she doesn't yell. Our house is very noisy, and Emmy Lou just adds to the controlled chaos as we like to call it.

0 comments: