CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

The Pink Yarn Necklace Comes OFF!!

Out of the blue at lunch today Janey Beth asked me to cut off the pink yarn necklace. Come to find out Kate Darden Webb is the "big girl" from Youth Date Night at our church who made it for her. I really can't believe she took it off. We are minus a necklace right now because we gave Mary Blake's necklace back to her Sunday kicking and screaming. The pink sweater is going to be returned to Charlotte soon, I hope.

3 comments:

Leigh Ann said...

We had a great time in the sprinkler today!
JB is having much more fun in the pink sweater than Charlotte could ever think about. You are not giving that thing back!!!

Carley said...

hey, amanda! i found your blog through leigh ann's. your girls are so cute. my mom said your house looks precious - major curb appeal. i am sad ya'll are moving.

Bridget said...

Hi Amanda. I love your blog. You have inspired me to do my own. I will email it to you when I get it done. I sure am going to miss you when you leave for Winona!!!