CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

You Never Know with JB

Lately Janey Beth has been obsessed with bathing suits, a hot pink sweater from her very best friend Charlotte, green frog boots (again) and any jewelry. She loves the bathing suit NaNa got her from "New Navy" not Old and wears it all the time. My neighborhood friend Leigh Ann, aka Charlotte's mom, likes to come up the hill just to see what JB might be wearing that day. I posted a few pictures of her latest attire, and I am VERY SURE there will be more to come. Life would honestly be so dull and boring without our Janey Beth.


The "New Navy" bathing suit NaNa got her.


Charlotte's pink sweater, Mary Blake's necklace, green frog boots and pink yarn necklace.

2 comments:

Leigh Ann said...

I LOVE IT!!! There is no way we are taking the pink sweater back:) The babies weren't still enough this week-the pictures didn't turn out. We'll try again soon.
I'm excited about your blog. I'm adding you to my friends list.

The Hensons said...

you go, amanda!! i'm excited that you've joined the blogging world...i'll add you to mine, too, so i can keep up. and come on, you know deep down that you love the frog boots!