CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Water Fountain Fun!

On Monday, Memorial Day, Emory and I met up with our girls for some fun in the sun at Downtown Fairpark. There is a water fountain that randomly squirts water and a brand new playground, so the girls had a blast! Graci, Emory's daughter, is about one month younger than Janey Beth and as JB says "Draci is my best fwiend". She will miss Graci so much when we move, and I will miss Emory more. She and I have become friends since I have tried to set her up with three of my four brother-in-laws. I have tried everyway I know to have her as a sister-in-law, but it hasn't worked out. (HA,Emory!) I do cherish our friendship, and I have an extra room ready for when she and Graci come visit in Winona.


Sara Glenn and Graci




Emmy Lou was not scared of the water at all! She loved it!






Fun on the playground!






Emory and Graci on the seesaw


More fun!


Emmy Lou would not stop eating the wood chips!

1 comments:

Leigh Ann said...

Cute pictures!