CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, May 25, 2008

More Weekend Pics!

We came back from Winona with so many great pictures that it was hard to choose which ones to share. JB had her first haircut by a professional not her Momma at Riah Hair Salon by Miss "Jewie" (Julie), and I am scared it might be a weekly thing. She loved it and sat perfectly still like she had been getting her hair "did" as she says for years. Sara Glenn LOVES Winona and asked why we had to come back to Tupelo because she is ready to move down there. She has a special relationship with her cousin Lexie who I am sure we will be seeing alot of this summer, and I would not have it any other way. Chris and I walked around our new neighborhood in Winona Saturday afternoon strolling the younger two girls looking at all the older homes and dreaming about what ours will look like one day. We have big plans for our new house that will take years to unfold, but we are SO excited about them. I have been a little hesitant about the move to say the least, but after this weekend, I am ready. Life seems slower and more peaceful there. It's something I can't explain, but it felt right. Going home to all of my family is going to be the best!

JB's first haircut in a salon


Sara Glenn and her PaPa playing UNO on the front porch


The girls on MayMay's trampoline


Smile, Lou Lou!

0 comments: